- Buff nails. This creates a smooth canvas.
- File to shape. Shape your nails to flatter your fingers.
- Base coat. This will prevent nails from yellowing and help polish stick longer
- First coat of polish. This coat will be very thin and almost transparent.
- Second coat of polish. This coat will be a little thicker than the first coat, but will finish the coloring of the nail. The coats should not be too thick or the polish may be too thick and not dry properly.
- Top coat. This will prevent chipping of the polish
- Cuticle oil. Prevent hang nails and give the hands and cuticles hydration.
Content Provided By: Alexia Hites
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]7 Quick Tips For Perfect Nailpolish!,